Student/Professional Exchange Programme
National University of Sciences & Technology has signed Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) with International Universities across the world. The MoUs covers student exchange programmes on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- At a time, a student can choose to apply for one particular partner university exchange program.
- Students will be allowed to study 1 – 2 semesters in a foreign university of repute.
- He / She should have clean record of discipline. Students with a disciplinary and probation record cannot participate in the program.
- The applicant must have completed at least one semester at NUST.
- UG students should have a CGPA above 2.5 at the time of application.
- PG students should have a CGPA above 3.0 at the time of application.
- To ensure Final selection and nomination to partner universities will be made merit based on CGPA of respective candidates.
- All students must apply to obtain clearance (NOC/ Clearance to Leave) from NUST.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- NUST Outbound Student Exchange form.
- Parental Consent in the form of Signed Undertaking on Stamp Paper
- Learning Agreement which shows courses to be taken at Partner University and deficient courses
- Official Transcript
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size Photos x3
- Copy of CNIC
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose